In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On , 6 May 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[...]

>> Btw: I hev seen output from several music typesetting programs;
>> Lily wins hands-down!
>
>Thanks.  What output did you see, why does Lily win?

* Poor character placement in texts (title). This is in fact a problem
  with the font used.

* The very last bar of a piece appears on a line of its own, on a new page.
  (even when it contains only two notes).

* Shape of ties and slurs.

* General appearence of the individual symbols (notes, rests, etc.)
--
Johan Schoone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                \\|//
Assume nothing, expect anything.