In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On , 6 May 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>> I am working on entering a piece of music (excerpts from the Phantom of
>> the Opera). How can i make sure that the section title appears on the
>> same page as the first score-line? Or, starting each section on a new
>> page? (for version 1.2.27)
>
>Try the latest 1.3, there was a fix in 1.3.31 by Mats.  I've appended
>the diff for you.

So I grabbed version 1.3.47 and it does the job. The good news is that
the top margin - at least on the first page - is much smaller than with
version 1.2.x The left margin is too small (default settings) but that
seems to be an easy fix.

Yes, I finished all 9 pieces of our arrangement of `The phantom'.

(What next? The Brandenburg concerti?)
--
Johan Schoone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                \\|//
Assume nothing, expect anything.