Aloha,

When I run lilypond, I get the following warning messages:

A couple of times:
    warning: Spanner `Axis_group_spanner' with equal left and right
spanpoints
    warning: Spanner `Separating_group_spanner' with equal left and right
spanpoints

A couple of times:
    warning: Active_constraints::add ():degenerate constraints
followed by
    warning: constraint_solve(): Too much degeneracy.
4 times:
    warning: Ineq_constrained_qp::solve (): Constraint off by 1.290987
with differing numbers.

And
    Paper output to gloria.tex...
    warning: left spanpoint is right spanpoint
8 times.

It happens in a ly-file with a music piece for 4 voices on 4 staffs, where
the lyrics are added with \addlyrics.

The resulting output seems to look fine.

can somebody point me to the Answers to the following Questions:
    what do these warnings mean?
    are these serious warnings?
    how do I prevent them?

BTW, I'm using lilypond.exe for Win32, version 1.2.0.jbr1 (as far as I know
the latest "stable" release, is that right?)

TIA,
--
Arjen Bax

CMG Noord-Nederland B.V.