Gotten over the first hurdle (with an obsolete FlexLexer.h
standing in the way in a wrong location /usr/local/include)

I'm having trouble with mp (mp installs as mpost).

I copied /usr/local/bin/mpost to /usr/local/teTeX/bin/mp
and I created a link inimp to mp (I beliebe to remember
that this is the technique with initex etc. - I may be wrong here)

Then I still get this failure here (when I gmake fonts):

inimp   /usr/local/share/texmf/metapost/base/mfplain.mp dump
This is MetaPost, Version 0.641 (Web2C 7.3.1)
I can't find the mem file `inimp.mem'!
gmake[1]: *** [mfplain.mem] Error 1

Help appreciated - I want to print today :-)

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies [EMAIL PROTECTED]