On Tuesday, 8 August 2000, Tom Cato Amundsen writes:

> Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> > > If we have this, the code that counts sections etc (when use_hash ==
> > > 0) should be junked.
> >
> > I disagree.  You might want to name longer examples, but want
> > mudela-book to generate names for short fragments.  use_hash
> > should be made user-switchable first, of course.
> >
> > Jan.
> I'm a little confused...
> If mudela-book generates hash file names for all examples, except
> those you name explicitly, what do you need the
> chap-sect-num.ly file names for?

I've mailed with Han-Wen, it turned out that I misunderstood his message.
He wanted to say: junk the option (use_hash == 0).  But I thought: what
names should we generate *when* (use_hash == 0) is used, if filename="mfn"
is not available for that fragment.

Sorry for the confusion
Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter