On Wednesday, 9 August 2000, David Raleigh Arnold writes:

> I think that I put too much in one message.

Well, this one's ok, thanks.  Nitpick: you still seem to  need quite some
text to request a simple feature (getting a bug fixed, whatever you may
call it), that, if I read you correctly, could be described by:

    We need a chord-name-mode in Lily, that only displays chord names
    when there's a change in the chord-name-scheme.  Also, the chord
    name should always be displayed after a line break.

At least, that's the new feature I've added for .78.  There's no text
for NC/Tacet (as yet).  Does this help you?

Greetings,
Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter