Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:51:47 +0200
From: "Best, Jan Pascal van" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Windows binary

Hi there,

Using cygwin (http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/download.html) and
GTK+ for Windows (http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/), I've
compiled denemo-0.5.4 for Windows. Note editing seems to work
OK, but choosing any menu option results in an error. I'm not sure
if this is due to a glib/gtk Windows error or to something else.

Anyway, I don't have much time to work on this, but I can do
Windows builds if you like.

The Zip file at this link
http://www.vanbest.org/denemo-0.5.4-bin.zip
contains also (I hope) all DLL's needed to run the binary.

Happy hacking

Jan-Pascal

--
Jan-Pascal van Best                          (o_
Delft University of Technology               //\