On 14 Mar 2001, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> This depends.  Normally, this construct would not be a separate
> entity, but the two tied chords and the two g's would be part of a
> larger voice:
>
>    one = \notes\relative c'' {
>       c d e f
>       <c e> ~ <c e>
>   }
>
>   two = \notes\relative c'' {
>       g g
>   }

Yes, thank you! If I look at this I think an automated creation
is possible. I simply sort all un-tied notes into a 2nd voice.
And combine them into one staff. By means of the \skip an exact
positioning is possible.

Still one question: Is is possible to determine the MIDI
channel? Actually it is not necessary. But the drums must
be on channel 10. Otherwise the sound is terrible.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY ([EMAIL PROTECTED])