keith wells writes:
 > Can someone supply a list of files required to run GNUCASH and how to find those
 >files. I have not found such a list online. (maybe I just have not found it)
 > But,when I tried to install the application it said I needed xm*.so.1 (I cant
 >remember the exact name)

Check the README file in the root directory of the gnucash
distribution to find out what files you need.

As to how to find those files - if you're using Debian, they've all
been packaged for you.  Sorry, I can't help you for other distros,
other than to suggest that searching freshmeat.net will locate most
things PDQ.

Webmaster, perhaps there could be list of these (snarfed from the
README), and links to a download if possible, on the web site?

Robert Merkel                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and
immature.
                -- Tom Robbins