I've just checked out a pristine copy of gnucash from CVS.  However,
the ChangeLog's top entry is as follows:

1999-11-21  Dave Peticolas  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * src/gnome/window-register.c: (recordCB): when when record
        a new or existing transaction, make sure it will be in the
        date range we are viewing.

        * src/register/table-allgui.c: (gnc_table_traverse_update): handle
        pointer traversals a bit more intelligently.

        * src/register/gnome/gnucash-item-edit.c: (item_edit_set_cursor_pos)
        fix for when you enter a cell that's right-aligned.

Is the version I've just checked out current or is there a problem
with my CVS setup?

- --
Robert Merkel                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and
immature.
                -- Tom Robbins