Robert Graham Merkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've just checked out a pristine copy of gnucash from CVS.  However,
> the ChangeLog's top entry is as follows:

Your checkout is fine.  Developers submit patches to Linas and Linas
incorporates them.  There is nearly always a set of outstanding
patches like the one I posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] earlier
today.  It'll probably get incorporated in a few days.

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930