Scott Haug writes:
 > PS My vote would be for GnuCash, Inc., then GnuMoney, Inc.  I'm not sure
 > Gnumatics is appropriate... especially when you consider #3.  :)

While I don't know (I'm not involved in this), I'd imagine that the
trouble with GnuCash, Inc. is the namespace collision.  It's generally
a good idea to have a differentiation between the product name and the
company name, because if you offer different products you can confuse
your customers (consumer-market rule no 1 - ever expect your customers to
understand anything vaguely confusing ;)