> > I'm curious...  1.3.7 appears to have changed the register by swapping the
> > "deposit" and "payment" columns.
> [...]
>
> If you like, we can add an option to switch them back.

Dangerous talking...who's ever going to say they don't want you to add
something?

If such an option existed, I would make use of it.  If I could switch the
date and number columns, I would do that too.  But, in either case, one
learns to cope and rewire the finger patterns...  so I can't honestly say
that I think you should put this at the top of your todo list.

On the other hand, if I could get a "sort order" option on the reconcile
window so that I could make it match the ordering on my bank statements, I
would be just overjoyed...:)

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net