Hi all,

Does anyone else using Solaris have libtool?

I don't have a Solaris development box in front of me at the moment, but
I'm not sure if we have it...?

Any ideas?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
IS Manager
Digital Distribution Global Financial Services Pty. Ltd.
ACN 090 776 257
Phone : (03) 9723 4878, International : +61 3 9723 4878
Fax   : (03) 9723 5476, International : +61 3 9723 5476