One priece of sub-optimal behaviour I have noticed with QIF
importation is the association with a specific GNUCASH account.  I can
choose the account from the "Accounts" tab after loading it, but the
association is a once-off thing which isn't saved between sessions.

Of course I can choose whatever filenames I choose for the QIF files
-- in fact I have to -- I have more than one account and the default
name my bank supplies is the same for each, so I have to modify the
name for a download.

Any ideas on the best way to handle this?

Keith Refson
--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."