Hi.  I'm new to the list and Gnucash.  I'm here to, hopefully, be able to
contribute
to Gnucash.  However, right now, I'm having trouble compiling 1.4 on
Mandrake 7.1

When it tries : g-wrap --api c blah blah gnc.gwp.
Error in execlp: No such file or directory...

Sorry, this was last night and at home, but that is the basic jist of the
error.
I'm at work now.  Can anyone please help.  I've never used guile or g-wrap
and
frankly have NO idea what it is doing.  So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

sdl