Andy Bernat writes:
 > I also just tried the SuSE rpm and the failed dependencies I got were:
 > imlibdev, g-wrap, libjpeg.so.62.   I suspect the the first and the last
 > dependency are because I've got SuSE 6.3 and not 6.4 (I've run into
 > this sort of problem before)  but I don't understand the g-wrap failure
 > because I just downloaded it from the gnucash site and compiled it with
 > no errors.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.
 > ...Andy.

I think at least the g-wrap dependancy is a mistake - g-wrap is a
compile-time rather than run-time dependancy (unless the build process
has been modified in the SuSE RPM's build).

As for libjpeg.so.62, this is a required library that should be
provided on your SuSE cd.  I would be surprised if the version number
had changed.

What does ls -l /usr/lib/libjpeg* give you?

imlibdev is another strange one.  Packages with names ending in -dev
tend to be only needed for compilation rather than running.

However, an upgrade to SuSE 6.4 probably isn't a bad idea anyway.

Robert Merkel                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]