Dave Peticolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Right. I just checked in some changes to src/guile/gnucash.c.in
> that makes running as a shell easier. Now, gnucash loads the same
> startup files regardless of whether it's running as a shell or not.
> The only difference is whether it invokes gnc:main or drops to the
> guile shell.

Ahh, so I don't need to run my script anymore?  Cool!

-derek

#!/bin/sh

export GNC_DEBUG=t
export GNC_RUN_AS_SHELL=t
export GNC_BOOTSTRAP_SCM=/var/tmp/gnucash/share/gnucash/scm/bootstrap.scm

cat <<EOF
Try running the following code in guile:

(primitive-load (getenv "GNC_BOOTSTRAP_SCM"))
(gnc:load "startup.scm")
(gnc:main)

EOF

# Run whichever one was built last.
exec /var/tmp/gnucash/bin/gnucash \
  --debug \
  "$@"

> dave

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        PGP key available