Derek Atkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> To say the least...
>
> I can certainly use the "debug-via-printf" debugging method,
> but I would definitely prefer to have step, trace, and frame
> level access to debug.
>
> I'd certainly appreciate any input anyone has for me?

OK, without me actually testing anything, just poking around, how
about the "Debugger options" section of the guile info pages?  Does
that help?  I see there's a way to turn on backtracing on error.  I
think we may turn that off in gnucash unless the --debug option is
enabled.

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930