---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bryan Cebuliak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Oct 2, 2007 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: World friendlier printable invoices
To: Derek Atkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pardon me, I am really very new at this. Would you like me to do that
now with the files or have you already done it?  Will just a plain
diff file.scm filenew.scm > diffoutfile
do the trick?
Attached please file the diff output files including the total ex tax
localisation changes.

Also, do you have an idea why opening gnucash with a saved
fancy-invoice report in the old format using the new fancy-invoice.scm
etc crashes gnucash? The same may happen with the the other files. Not
tested yet. This is avoided if the old report tab is closed prior to
saving before upgrading the invoice files. This is a show stopper if
it happened with a gnucash upgrade.