I've done some more testing and found a problem with libofx and possibly
aqbanking ( which I don't use ). It's easy enough to work round, but I'm not
sure what the correct fix should be on Windows

The problem is that there's a known issue with datediff and mingw, due to
differences in the versions of MSCVRT used by mingw as to whether they expect
time_t to be 32 or 64 bits.

If you know you are compiling for Windows 7, you can get it to work by
explicitly setting the windows version appropriately, so that it will use the
64 bit versions of time_t ( even on 32 bit windows ). However, I suspect that
compiling that way won't work on XP which doesn't have the 64 bit version.

There is lots of noise about this issue in various forums, but no clear answer
what the 'correct' solution is if you want to be able to compile on any
supported Windows version, and ideally get a package which works everywhere as
well.

Anyone have any good ideas how to fix this cleanly. The least bad solution
might be simply to replace datediff with a simple subtraction, which should
work for the cases it's used in libofx. But other dependencies might be
different.

Gary