On Thursday 16 January 2014 14:26:41 Geert Janssens wrote:
> Gary,
>
> While looking at your changes I noticed you changed two lines in
> the vbs script.
>
> One is that you added my repository/branch in a comment.
> That's ok and makes it easier for others to start.
>
> The second is to install msys-patch. Is there a reason you do this
> in the vbs script and not in install-impl.sh ?
>
> Geert
Gary,

A late update on this.

I have tried to apply your patches to my branch. The first two were already
integrated. Of the
other 5 only two could be applied cleanly. I have added one more manually, but
two are
currently not applied.

I have just rebased my branch from the most recent trunk. Can you pull my
branch (with git pull
--rebase) and check which parts are missing and recreate patches for these
items ?

Thanks,

Geert