Hi John, Geert,
It works, thanks for your help!

What have I done?
1. emptied all old, not needed build directories and uninstalled the old
flatpak version.
2. removed all org.gnucash.*.gschema.xml and gschemas.compiled from
/usr/local/share/glib-
2.0/schemas/
3. deleted $HOME/.cache/dconf
4. install GnuCash 4.9 again

Regards and a happy new year,
Christian

--

liebe Grüße
Christian

Key-FP: AB59 7576 4CFA 7A79 70CB  DA1B 7ADC B970 A533 2483