Hi All,

I installed Gnucash 4.9 on my Windows 10 machine (was 4.4) and the
Preferences for Accounting Period start-date and end-date were lost.

They have gone back to the default 1/1/1970.

Looking in the registry I can see they have been migrated (moved) from

HKCU\Software\GSettings\org\gnucash\window\pages\account-tree\summary\[start
-date etc]

HKCU\Software\GSettings\org\gnucash\GnuCash\window\pages\account-tree\summar

but the Preference dialog and the Accounts page still seem to be looking at
the old keys.

I set them again using the preferences dialog and now they are in both the
old and new locations.

After View, Refresh the Accounts page is showing the correct Total(Period)
figures again.

If it makes any difference, the first time I opened 4.9 it was with the
--nofile arg.

Should the old or new schema location be used?

HKCU\Software\GSettings\org\gnucash\general\prefs-version         = 404

HKCU\Software\GSettings\org\gnucash\GnuCash\general\prefs-version = 4009

Regards,

Chris Good