I would like to echo the same result that jctchen is having. I installed the
new version of finance quote after adding the API key, then set the source to
Unknown/alphavantage, which is how it shows on Windows.

I receive the same error when I hit the Get Quotes button. It took probably 20
seconds before it returned this error.

Not sure if there is a place to find a log for it, but if anyone has pointers
in that regard, I would be happy to post it.

Thanks for your efforts so far, they are much appreciated.

Russell