On 13/02/2018 02:27, David Carlson wrote:
Be sure to compare what Gnucash generates to what your broker reports to
the government.  Gnucash has trouble calculating the net gain that the IRS
wants to see.

Many of us still use spreadsheet s to compare to the brokerage reports that
are sent to the IRS.

The joy being that gnc doesn't take a view :)

P.S. I sometimes forget I have to get through Liz first so you'll be reading this next week.

--
Wm