Hi, Adrien.

I totally agree with your take on the reporting mechanism. And given how good the core application is I can't help but feel that a major upgrade of the reporting mechanism would have a significant influence on increasing usage/uptake. That aside, I have had a quick look at PieCash and at first glance it looks to be quite a bit beyond my computer capability - I'll have another look later and see if i can get my head around it, but thanks for the heads up.

John Robins