Reviving this thread - I decided to follow others' recommendation of
installing perlbrew, and F::Q is working from the CLI. However, I'm not
seeing any change in the Gnucash behavior (v2.6.21, key in the preferences
pane, retrieval failing), so I think I'm missing a step on having Gnucash
actually use the perlbrew version of perl. Can anyone let me know what I'm
likely forgetting?

Thanks

Greg
917-664-0083
http://gregetling.com
--
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Frank Saporito <frank.saporito...@gmail.com