I just updated to xubuntu 18.04 and the packaged gnucash 2.6.19, and I still have to update Quote.pm with this.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mtalexander/finance-quote/6ee43ea08b504617142139fda41ae45be865fa38/lib/Finance/Quote.pm

From the list:
On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 9:49 PM, Chris Good<goodchri...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hi Steven,

Please see my mail below but get the Quote.pm + AlphaVantage.pm from Mike
Alexander’s git hub instead of mine as he has also put the 1 second delay
between each request for a currency and you will need that.

Get from Quote.pm from

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mtalexander/finance-quote/
6ee43ea08b504617142139fda41ae45be865fa38/lib/Finance/Quote.pm

Get AlphaVantage.pm from

https://github.com/mtalexander/finance-quote/blob/
6ee43ea08b504617142139fda41ae45be865fa38/lib/Finance/Quote/AlphaVantage.pm

Regards,

Chris Good