David

It does but I limited the number of backups kept in the GnuCash preferences
by not retaining backups for more than 30 days. For my usage of GnuCash this
generally gives me enough recovery. I also have backup to a NAS of the
primary GnuCash file which is part of a monthly full backup with daily
incrementals backups.  I don't use my Dropbox for too much else so I am
nowhere near approaching my free storage limit with it.

David

-----
David Cousens