Hi Adrien,
  I worked my way through the GnuCash wiki on loading custom reports at
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports#Where_to_find_existing_reports. I
made a tiny bit of headway, but not much.

  I have set up a new file called config-user.scm in ~/Library/Application
Support/GnuCash on my fully updated Mojave system. This replaced the filed
called config.user I copied from my Yosemite installation running GnuCash
2.6.16.

  As part of following the instruction on the wiki, I copied the Hello World
report from the GnuCash application package and modified it slightly to be
different from the example report. I then placed it in ~/Library/Application
Support/GnuCash/John Report and added

(load (gnc-build-userdata-path "John-Report.scm”))

as the first line of config-user.scm. This loaded a report called John Report
into the top level of the Reports menu, so I know I at least have that part
working.

However, using a similar line in the config-user.scm file for the reports I
downloaded from this list gives me nothing in the Reports menu. In fact, if I
place those lines before the John-Report line, even it does not appear. I guess
some problem in those other reports is terminating the whole loading process.
That seems like an odd way of doing things. I tried this singly with each
report an none of them worked, including the consolidation report Doug Doughty
contributed on June 4, 2018 as an update to work with GnuCash 3.1.

I guess I have to wait until I have time to learn Scheme or someone else
updates these reports to work with GnuCash’s ever-changing interface.

Best,
John