On 22/10/2019 02:20, D wrote:
/Installation is covered in the wiki, and linked directly on //www.gnucash.org//on the navigation
menu (4th item under "Information")--"Installation"./
Hi,
I did find that and followed the instructions repeatedly - didn't work. I'd just about given up but decided to follow all your prompting. However, this time I removed all reference to earlier iterations. It works! Now I have a major job resurrecting past records.
My thanks to David, John and Derek for your helpful responses.
Gra