On Mon, 28 Oct 2019, Derek Atkins wrote:

Umm, That's a "Bills Due Reminder", which is only supposed to show Vendor
Bills (i.e. A/P). If your "Invoice" is showing up there, that means you
did it backwards and that you processed it as a Vendor Bill. That's why it
has a checkbox for a check -- because you might want to pay it by check.

Derek,

I explicitly selected Business -> Customer -> Find invoice. And checking
just now the dialog box presented when Business -> Vendor -> Find invoice is
the same: no text entry widget and the heavier line (seen on the screenshot
attached to my original message) cannot be expanded.

As for the FIND dialog not working -- it sounds like a geometry issue.
There is a criteria box at the top.  If it's not visible, try resizing the
window and/or pulling on the lines that separate the frames.

Well, there is a border around search criteria box, with a heavier line just
above the bottom border. However, no separator or that heavier line responds
with a double-headed arrow when the cursor rests on it. There's nothig to
resize here.

Regards,

Rich