Hi John,

He means to open the Terminal app, and type the Gnucash command.

Type terminal into your search bar, and search will highlight Terminal.app.
Double-click that, and a terminal will open. In that terminal, on my Mac, I
would type
/Applications.Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash
and hit return.

(Just type /App then press tab, then type Gnu and press tab, then tab again,
then type M, tab, then G tab. The command above will be filled in
automatically. Then press return.)

If any messages come up in the terminal window, report them back here.

Peter
--
Peter West
p...@pbw.id.au