>From my experience, I print a couple checks per month. I use the three
checks to a sheet and can send a sheet of two or three through the printer
without a jam.
For the last check, I can tape it to a sheet of paper with the tape on the
tear off piece on the bottom. Positioning the check at the top of the
sheet. This has worked for an inkjet printer, but have not tried this last
check trick on my laser printer. Otherwise, I hand write the last check.

Dan Black