Manually widening the date field applies only to that invoice, and only as long
as the invoice's tab is open. If I close the invoice's tab and reopen I get a
narrow date fields again.  Creating a new invoice also results in a narrow date
field.  As far as I can tell no adjustment to field widths is carried forward
to subsequent invoices.

Date order has no effect - MDY is also chopped off for me.

I'm on macOS Mojave, GC 3.6 - Build ID: 3.6+(2019-06-29)

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum
a...@essbaum.com