On 1/18/2020 5:25 PM, Keith Fetterman wrote:

  I need to file an end of year sales tax report to the state showing the sales
by tax code.  I created a tax table for each customer’s city and assigned the
entries to the customers. .....

I'm going to ask you a scary question, Keith. How do you KNOW the customer's city/state for legal purposes? Are you keeping that data? The PHYSICAL location (city/state) as opposed to the city/state/zip of the post office that delivers mail to that location. Postal routes do NOT respect state boundaries.

Of course you would be in good company with perhaps the majority of businesses making mistakes with addresses close to state boundaries.

Michael