Gio,

In GnuCash you cannot delete split lines without throwing the transaction
out of balance.  Hence, you need to replace the undesired account with a
different account.  If you want to delete every instance of an expense A
and replace it with expense B you can do that in the account tree by
relocating expense A under expense B then deleting expense A.

If you want to only select a few instances of A and replace them with B,
that probably means examining one transaction at a time and changing  A to
B individually. If you use the technique described by Tommy Trussell you
can generate a "short list"  of transactions that meet your criteria for
finding the desired transactions, but you would still need to edit those
transactions one at a time.

David Carlson

David Carlson