> Unless I read the original post wrong, and the OP could clarify, but it looks
> like they were entering this split in a GBP based account (the GBP bank
> account) and adding a GBP split for the bank charge.

Yes, that is correct. I transferred the funds from EUR to GBP account
and in that transaction line in the GBP account I'm attempting to do a
split and it's prompting me about currency conversion.

As suggested above I could just do a separate line in the GBP Bank
Charges expense account but my preference is to split as it shows
where the charge is inherited from.

Kind regards,

Antonio