Hi David,

Yes, I think I confused you a bit with my description. Just so we're
on the same page I'll try.

I've transferred (as an example) €200 to my GBP account and it's now
£177. I had a £10 bank charge and so I'm trying to split the £177 but
when I do this it's asking me to do a currency conversion.

I guess 'cause the transaction I'm splitting originated from a EUR
transaction it's asking for a conversion.