I have not used the invoice sections of GnuCash for some time. The work done since that time up to version 4.8 has been astounding and of course caused me to go through quite a learning curve.

I have a few questions:
I believe the only header images that are appropriate for stylesheets are 100dpi png formats up to 15cm wide.  Is this correct?  I experienced quite a few adventures working this out. Is there a better method available for working with images in stylesheets besides trial and error?

I was able to make up a custom stylesheet and get a satisfactory invoice template.  However, it did not save when I shut down Gnucash.  What am I doing wrong?

Is there any documentation concerning the CSS-based stylesheet (experimental)?  Is this an area a mug punter like myself should be playing with?

Cheers
John