You replied by repeating your previous post and question?

If my answer doesn't help, then that's the best I can do without more information, sorry.

On 4/6/22 10:10 PM, Chuck wrote:
Hi:
Someone sent me the way to add or remove things when creating (in my case)
a Transaction report while creating it & in the options & accounts so I
could pick & choose what ones to have in the new report.

Thanks everyone for the help & as it turns out it was the program somehow &
with an update a few days ago it now is working AOK once again.

I Thought I saved that but can not find it.
Does Anyone know what the sequence is?
Chuck

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 2:36 PM Adrien Monteleone <