I have been populating my accounts with CSV.  During the import, the tool
doesn't have any existing transactions to match, so most of them get assigned
the expense category 'Imbalance-USD'.
I am to the point of making sure that accounts are reconciled and transactions
don't have left over or bad account assignments.  Since Imbalance is one of
those expense categories I thought that would be a good place to make sure
things are clean.
I double click that expense category and the tab populates.Most of these
entries have no value in either the deposit or withdrawal columns.Some do.Some
even have a transfer account defined and values.
Sooo..  the stupid questions..
If they have a transfer account and values already specified, why is this
transaction in this expense category?How do I find out from which account these
transactions were originally created?  double clicking does nothing.If they
contain no values, is it safe to delete them?
I did import a number of times, trying figuring out the import behavior, into
temp or no longer existing accounts.  Are these left over after deleting these
accounts?
version 4.1 windows.
I have noticed that my original emails contain a ? for every CRLF that occurs,
when the mailing list distributes this.  I am using yahoo mail to send this.
Is there a way to stop this ? mark 'feature'??

Kevin