Thank you for the information/advice.

Yes, just the information. I have an asset a/cw ith some of the data but it is showing increase and decrease and value in an 'overall' format, i.e. on the status of the whole a/c, not on the individual items. I do need dividend data for tax purposes.

I didn't find anything useful in the help, I'll try the Guide.

Finbar