I'm pretty sure the Guide (or Help) covers other/multi-currency questions with regards to stocks.

The account has to be of the same currency as the stocks. So even if you buy the same stock but in different currencies, you'll need separate accounts for each stock & for each currency—e.g.,

TickerSymbol-GBP
TickerSymbol-EUR