Unfortunately, this didn’t wotk for me.  After substituting the version of
AlphaVantage.pm linked below for the one in my Flatpak installation, “Get
Quotes” was completely disabled.  I suspect that I don’t have the correct file,
because the new version is much smaller than the original AlphaVantage.pm fron
F::Q 1.49.

Sent from my iPad