The Options allow you to turn some things on or off explicitly, but they are not all-inclusive.

You might want to investigate customizing a stylesheet, but that does muck with the workflow to get an invoice report in most cases, resulting in lots of clicks.

Using a CSS rule like 'display: none;' on certain fields/elements might work.

Otherwise, you'd need to write a custom invoice report, or do manipulation outside of GnuCash.