Oh, but to make it extra interesting, the menu entry for "report options"
is only offered when already looking at a "printable invoice"... That
seems... like a bug. given that the Edit -> Style Sheets menu entry is
visible in other tabs, perhaps?

Anyway, I believe this is likely adequate to my concerns, many thanks again
Adrien.

--
Simon Roberts
(303) 249 3613