Is this just a one-off? I'd just enter the transaction. If it is complicated and you already have an instance in a register, duplicate it.

If it hasn't ever occurred, and you don't want to manually enter it, edit to run today, click Actions > Since Last Run to fire it off, then edit to revert to your future date.

But no, there is no way I can see to otherwise execute it.