reply below
On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 4:44 PM Jeff <beastmaster...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/13/23 4:13 PM, Michael or Penny Novack wrote:
> >

> >> I went to generate some reports for the year 2022 and not one of the
> >> standard reports will work within GNC now.
> >

> > Explain what you mean by "will not work"     Are you having a DATE
> > problem? (you don't know how to specify the effective date(s) for a
> > report?)
> >

> > Michael D Novack
>
> I've tried custom date ranges and using beginning of previous year/end
> of previous year.  All I get is a blank tab or window, unless I export
> the report to say an HTML file, which will display properly in Firefox.
>
> --
> --JEffrey Black M.B.A.

Anyone who has any problems running the flatpak version of GnuCash should
first try this in a terminal:

$ flatpak update

GnuCash seems particularly susceptible to problems with flatpak's shared
components. I've noticed blank reports, weird colors with the interface,
and other unusual behavior, all usually corrected by a flatpak update, once
an update is available.